Inspired by this article on Amazingwomenrock.com, I decided to take the list and add a few point of my own on why it’s better to be a woman.
The 15 point listed on the article are as follows:
1. We got off the Titanic first.
2. We can scare male bosses with mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.
3. Taxis stop for us.
4. We don’t look like a frog in a blender when we dance.
5. No fashion faux pas we make could ever rival the Speedo for men.
6. We don’t have to pass gas to amuse ourselves.
7. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
8. We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her rear end.
9. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our private parts are still there.
10. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
11. We can talk to the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
12. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we are aware that we will look like an idiot.
13. We will never regret piercing our ears.
14. There are times when chocolate really can solve all our problems.
15. We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence because they aren’t listening anyway.
Now here are some I would like to add:
16. We can cry in Public and not be considered a whimp.
17. We can grow our hair and not get reprimanded at work, etc.
18. We have ques meant only for women which are usually a lot shorter, especially if u come from the Middle East.
19. We always get compliments.
20. We have a lot more options when it comes to clothes.
21. We can always get someone to buy us a drink.
22. We have areas dedicated to just women on trains and other public places, where we don’t have to deal with the smell of seat, especially if you’re a woman travelling by the local trains in Mumbai.
23. Theres always someone around to lend a helping hand.
24. We are good at multi-tasking.
25. Most men (straight), as much as they would hate to admit it, cannot live without us.
If you guys have more point, do post it below. We literally do make the world go round :)!